Stay up-to-date on college health and Foundation activities with ACHF’s newsletter, The Impact.
We are excited to introduce you to the new ACHF newsletter, The Impact!
The Impact is a new, quarterly newsletter for ACHA members and other peers in college health and wellness. Each issue will include relevant current events, news about affiliates, and updates on ACHA members whose programs have benefited from ACHF funding. We hope you enjoy this publication!
Read past issues:
The newsletter is sent directly to ACHA member inboxes quarterly and is free to all members—another great benefit of being part of ACHA!
If you have any comments, questions, or feedback, please reach out to us at ACHF@acha.org.
- Do you have a question about The Foundation or college health and wellness?
- Want to suggest an article idea or news piece for The Impact?
- Are you an award recipient who would like to be featured in the newsletter to share project highlights, specifically the outcomes made possible by the ACHF award?
Please send all comments, questions, and inquiries to ACHF@acha.org.
Navigating the Publication
If you are navigating using a computer:
- Click the arrows on either side of the screen to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Use your mouse or trackpad to scroll through the article on the current page
- For the best viewing experience, make sure your browser is maximized/in full-screen mode with the zoom set to 100%
If you are navigating using a tablet or phone:
- Swipe to the right or left to get to the next article or go back to the previous article
- Scroll up or down to continue reading the article on the current page
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact Danielle Monroe at email@example.com.